quarta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2014

#ChristmasWishlist

Less than a month to Christmas and I already have some things that I wish to see under the christmas tree. My wishlist is full of black maybe because I'm living in Denmark for the last 4 months, and here black is the color, or just considering Yohji Yamamoto quote where she says Black is modest and arrogant at the same time. Black is lazy and easy - but misterious. But above all black says this: "I don't bother you - don't bother me". 


1# Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield Lady in Rose Gold. Since the brand is my name without an "a" and I just  love wellington steak I think this one is made for me. I'm kidding this watch is simple, clean and mix black and gold, so I love it. 2# Nike Air Max. In adition to black, Denmark is also all about confortable shoes to cycle, to run to go everywhere and this ones are perfect. 3# Lindt Creme Brule. I have heard that in 2020 we will not see so many chocolat in our supermarkets shelves. The price will be higher and less choice, so let's eat it while we can and Lindt Creme Brule is my favourite chocolat of all time. 4# LDJ earrings Black Pearls. I like jewellery that is simple but also different, this black pearls are both. 5# Beat Table Black, Tom Dixon. My heart skips a beat when someone talks about Tom Dixon lighting. 6# Mango Homewear. Last but not least black and white pyjama from Mango because what is a Christmas without a pyjama and this one is my 2014 choice. 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário